Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cabin Fever Cooking!

So, I've been iced in for a couple of days with the Snowapocalypse.....This has basically screwed up my entire sleep schedule and I've been up cooking in the middle of the night/crazy early in the morning. Here's what I made this morning....


Plain dough...just some flour and water...


Rolled into rounds...or in my case cookie-cuttered into rounds...


Add seasoned ground pork and scallions.....


Put it all together and what do you get?


Chinese Pork Dumplings!!!!

So that was at around 6 a.m....finished up a couple of plates of dumplings and put them in the freezer for later.

Then with the leftover ground pork and dough....
I made a stuffed scallion pancake.


Which was pan-fried to Golden Perfection for breakfast!!!




Delicious Breakfast...now back to bed!!!


2 comments:

  1. hey, sam! my mom taught me how to make niu2 rou4 bing3. kind of like your creation, but flat. i'll have to give you the recipe so you can try it. :)

    ReplyDelete